Registration FeeEarly bird (till 15.5.2017)Standard deal
Students300 EUR400 EUR
Academics and Post-docs400 EUR500 EUR
Industrial delegates600 EUR700 EUR
Accompanying persons100 EUR150 EUR
Registration Fees includes:
Conference materials, Lunches, Dinners, Coffee breaks, Welcome mixer, Banquet, and Excursion.
Registration Fee for Accompanying persons includes:
Welcome mixer, Banquet and Excursion
Conference fees (less € 50 administration charge) will be refunded provided that the cancellation request is received no later than 15 June 2017. No refunds will be made after this date. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to ICCB2017@gmail.com.
Grants for PhD students:
At least 5 competitive grant awards for PhD students covering registration fee will be available. Applications for the award require a copy of the submitted poster abstract, a short CV and a 100-word statement on your contribution to the work described in the abstract. Please send the application materials as a single PDF document to ICCB2017@gmail.com after your abstract submission. Deadline for applications will be March 31, 2017.
All six students who applied for the competitive grant were awarded.
- Asmasamaunnisa Atthar, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Deepak R. Boraste, Institute of Chemical Technology, India
- Hyun Hee L. Lee, Korea University, Republic of Korea
- Kristýna Jelínková, Tomas Bata University, Czech Republic
- Sandra Kaabel, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Pim J. de Vink, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands